Kitchen Assistant / Asistente de cocina
· Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
· Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
· Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
· Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
· Disposing of rubbish
· Organising linen laundry
· Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
· Follow the cheff’s instructions and other tasks that he may require.
Job Type: Part-time, 3-4 days a week, availability on weekends.
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
· Driver licence and Police check form
Apply online http://www.unimarket.ca/es/careers/
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
by fax 587-538 8440